It is by chance that we met, by choice we become friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we really find true friends through chat?

+7
menchie_wafa
anticipated
^ice`princess
Tarugo_Special
GGvinz
pythonblizzard
pogi_daw_ko
11 posters

Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty Can we really find true friends through chat?

Post  pogi_daw_ko Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:07 pm

So much I can say...
I found a lot of true good friends in here.
I am sure of that...a lot of them to mention[some requested for privacy, lolz]
People from nowhere, on the chat room we interfere.
So what's new with it? asking Nasl? not at all.
Deeper than that...while ticking the clock.
Knitting of words and aspirations...
Sharing of dreams and even depressions.
But be aware of many masks that is maybe worn by some.
Got to find real one?
Importantly, we should just be true to ourselves, so others be true unto us.
If it wouldn't work, it's not your loss.
Avoid having a hidden agenda, and if your have...
Reveal your purpose, keep up for those.
Nothing more surprising, than you being surprised by the fruit of your intentions.
Don't get tired...find place to stay [Tunacity Channel, for instance, hehe]
Along the way, a lot of people same as who you are.
Chat freely... and live freely...
Build wonderful relationships along the way..
Until when you can truly say: I got real friend in you"...
Now, have you found same thing on me?
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
pogi_daw_ko
pogi_daw_ko
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.tunacitydalnet.com

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty I guESS

Post  pythonblizzard Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:25 am

True Friends COme and Go but even they leave you, still they're there when u need them
In this world of Mirc, true friend never exists...
true friends can be found at the real world, not in this world create by computer geeks

But indeed, through this cyberworld, friends can be developed when someone starts to say
"oi eb ta,ad2 ta blitz! ad2 ta apartment! ad2 ta did2, ad2 ta dire.."

Truefriends are found in the real world,better know them first coz me, i know they're true, through thick and thin,my friends will be there

by chance we have met, by choice we became friends

jeProx
pythonblizzard
pythonblizzard

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty Re: Can we really find true friends through chat?

Post  GGvinz Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:36 am

pwedi.......

^_^

so many reasons
GGvinz
GGvinz

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty yeah

Post  Tarugo_Special Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 am

[center][b][img][/img] ako parin ang gwapo.. hek hek yesh you can find friends through chat by entertaining and treat them as one of your pet hehehe lols Twisted Evil
Tarugo_Special
Tarugo_Special

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty Y-E-S

Post  ^ice`princess Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm

what do we call the people from #Tunacity channel?
dba FRIENDS?
i know they are true...
kaya YES.
||.Y-E-S.||

^ice`princess
^ice`princess

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://jeiyah0509.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty Re: Can we really find true friends through chat?

Post  GGvinz Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:36 am

BY choice
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty ....

Post  anticipated Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:33 am

cguro maybe...
sometimes mas madali makakita ng
true frens sa chat than sa personal!
ano daw? Razz
anticipated
anticipated

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty Friends man lang kaya?

Post  menchie_wafa Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:04 pm

yes...pero depende,
u can even find enemies dito..hahahaha
Ayaw mo paatik... be aware of fakes and manloloko.. marami d2
Behave mga commited..ayaw na pag sideline.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by menchie_wafa on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sekreto!)
menchie_wafa
menchie_wafa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:06 am

Chat is for fun lang man
hehehehehe
ka babawan na yang away2x LOL

@menchie: hello po hehehe
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  wr0xy Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:56 pm

...Yebah! dami talaga manloloko sa chat...hmmmmmmmmmmm!! ...IGO ang dapat MAIGO.. hahaha..but you can find real friends din.. kasi hindi naman lahat ng tao sa chat manloloko eh.. Dami rin nakakadevelopan.. Waapppak! Smile pero, hinay hinay lang.. BEWARE sa mga MANLOLOKO!! ...karelate ko!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa...
wr0xy
wr0xy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Can we really find true friends through chat? Empty Hmmmm

Post  pogi_daw_ko Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

mao! man beware lang...heheh
Lisud nah.

Dami dito real people.
Naay mang binuang sumbong sa ako..hehe

Tc ol..have a great and fun chatting...choose #tunacity.

Laughing Smile Arrow Laughing Smile Arrow
pogi_daw_ko
pogi_daw_ko
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://www.tunacitydalnet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 am

mao~

kung chatter ka ayaw nlng panguyab og chatter pod hahahahaha
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  wr0xy Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:18 pm

lol! ...diha jud Vinz..ahak lang!
wr0xy
wr0xy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ^ice`princess Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:38 pm

Can we really find true friends through chat? 757785dzp8ki88r3

asus.. dli manguyab og tikalon eh.
hahaha
chatter man lagi uyab nko b
wla man mi problema..
depende lng na.
Kung pareho man lng kay GGvinz
ayaw nlng jud... kay sureĀ² magkaproblema jud ka.
hehehehe

^ice`princess
^ice`princess

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://jeiyah0509.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ^_ShiAnG_^ Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:47 pm

The bleeding heart liberals say, "Don't blame the man, blame the circumstances." Likewise, don't blame the title. Blame the 'friends' who made me write this. (I didn't really mean that, of course.)

From the experiences of others and mine, these are the categories I have come up with.

The obligatory friend: You have been working for four years now, and suddenly, your ex-classmate calls you up from nowhere. "Remember, I used to sit at the front of the class?" she exclaims. You are invited cordially to have lunch with her the next day. Of course, you would go. What kind of a person are you otherwise? The problem is, you find the lunch extremely boring, or find this gal to be a total bigot and don't want to meet her again. She, for some unknown reason, loves your company. When the thank you note arrives with a second invitation, words fail you. It could be an old neighbor, whom you always hated secretly, a distant cousin, a ? you get the drift, right?

The 'dumb' friend: This is the dude who thinks that except 'Armageddon', every other movie is a chick-flick. He gets a mighty headache when you talk about some thing intelligent for more than five minutes. He hates standards, brings every thing down to his own petty level and generally make you feel so empty that you want to rush back home and watch '2001, a space odyssey' (or whatever your favorite cerebral move is) one more time. For the sake of your sanity, dump him. Dumb to Dump. See, how easy it is?

The friend who never calls: Make that the friend who never calls/writes/chats/emails. We all have these kind of 'friends'. We keep throwing the ball into their court again, since we feel it's the 'nice thing to do'. Try this method. Wait for them to take the initiative. You would be surprised how many folks don't call you at all. This might bruise your self-esteem a bit, but it will free up loads of time.

The friend who keeps 'putting you down': In the name of humor, this friend makes fun of you. She is always teasing you, whining about your faults and generally making your life miserable. Again, get out of this kind of 'friendship' as fast as you can. You already have your own negative thoughts to keep you company, and you don't need these people too.

The friend who blackmails you emotionally: I knew this dude who used to make everybody feel guilty about not being enough 'friendly' with him. He would remember every single birthday, every single anniversary and every single goddamned occasion to send you a greeting. And then he would sulk, when people didn't reply him in kind. This guy will drain your energies like the proverbial siphon.

The friend who needs to be 'saved': Are you kidding? Unless you are a psychiatrist paid for your services, don't make friends with people who are sad, melancholic, negative and have a bad smell. Unless they want to change, you can't make them. Only in fairy tales are, 'Damsels in distress' saved by princes. If you still feel you are living in a fairy tale, hit the 'X' sign at the far end of the browser right now.

Friends you make because you need them: "I have kids. And they need some company. So I need to make friends with this family down the road. I need somebody to go out to lunch with, at work." These are the reasons generally offered by people when you ask them, why they grit their teeth and bear with some of their friends. As the wise man in 'Indiana Jones and the last crusade' says, "Choose wisely." The first person you are going to run into is not always the best person.

The friend who's nice only to you: So you have this friend who uses other people, lies, plays dirty to get ahead in life, but is on great terms with you. All that matters is how he treats you, right? Wrong! This might sound obvious, but the first and foremost basis of friendship is integrity. Like, would you really have believed Hitler to be a nice guy, if he was being chummy with you? (Unless, of course, you were one of those skinheads roaming in Berlin to crack open the skulls of those pesky foreigners.)
^_ShiAnG_^
^_ShiAnG_^

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://www.friendster.com/shiangjunee

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:40 am

Super IMBA

GG
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  cess_cess Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 pm

true friends?????.....maybe....friends marami but true friends..only few.....
cess_cess
cess_cess

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://profiles.friendster.com/6111869

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:10 am

correct po yan
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoliotic Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 am

hmmmm... having friends in the net is quite easy, but getting real ones is a tough one...

it think (opinion lang... way masuko) you need a lot of effort if you're looking for true friends thru the net. because most of the time all you get are superficial friends
Scoliotic
Scoliotic

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:20 am

Ohh ic...
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoliotic Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:01 pm

tsk tsk tsk
Scoliotic
Scoliotic

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down