It is by chance that we met, by choice we become friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats love for you???

+6
^_ShiAnG_^
pythonblizzard
GGvinz
kaye_cute
^ice`princess
FireFox™
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats love for you??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats love for you???

Post  GGvinz Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:05 am

ohhh i see now i know....
GGvinz
GGvinz

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  wr0xy Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 pm

*LOVE*

>conquers all
>reason why we're still alive
>the best gift of GOD!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

wr0xy
wr0xy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:59 pm

ohhhh i see.....
now i KNOW
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  wr0xy Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:44 pm

I love you LOVE I love you

>"Love
is the greatest refreshment in life."
>"LOVE: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired."
>"Love is a canvas furnished by Nature
and embroidered by imagination."
>"Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods."
"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
>"Love is the most important thing in the world."
>"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
>"Love is friendship set on fire."
>"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
>"Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end."
>"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

>Love itself is a universal experience. Yet, every individual occurrence - while perhaps bound by a common thread - seems absolutely unique. Love is what love is! To everyone it expresses itself differently.

>Love is a bond or connection between two people that results in trust, intimacy, and an interdependence that enhances both partners.

>Love is comforting someone in need of Love and having them know that somebody cares.

>Love is looking past imperfections in your partner and seeing the beautiful person inside. True love seeks the happiness and well being of your partner. Love expresses itself in the mutual respect you demonstrate to your partner.

>Love must be experienced. Its meaning is infinite and can never be totally defined.

Love is loving someone without expecting anything in return; no judgments, no restrictions; no limitations; no expectations!

>Love is expressed when you are being someone who loves someone for who they are, not who you think they should be.

>Love is embracing differences and discovering ways in which to build a common lifestyle, share decision-making, and taking equal responsibility for the results.

>Love is the answer to "all" questions!

One must understand whether "what is love" can be a question which can be answered? Love cannot be a question. For, if it is a question then an answer should be there. If the answer is there, where is it? This question is ancient and an answer should have been found by now! If the answer has been found, the question would have disappeared.
But the question still remains, meaning the answer has not been found. If it has not been found as yet, then what is the certainty that it will be found? Maybe the mind can never find the answer! A single answer, which will please all minds, is not possible for each mind has its own ideas of love. Hence a universal answer is an illusion.
Individual answers are there for love and for this very reason there are arguments about love for each mind will contradict the answer of another mind. This contradiction is normal for each mind lives in a different point in time. Hence "what is love" is an illusionary question, which has no answer!
wr0xy
wr0xy

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  GGvinz Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 pm

love is good
sex = mas good
GGvinz
GGvinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2